I'm on the corner waiting for a light to come on
that's when i know that you're alone
it's cold in the desert water never sees the ground
special ones walk without sound

told me you love me, that i'd never die alone
hand over your heart lets go on
everyone knowed it everyone has seen the signs
i've always been known to cross lines

i never cried when i was feeling down
ive always been scared of the sound
jesus don't love me no-one carried my load
im too young to feel this old

nobody knows
nobody sees
nobody but me.

Kings of Leon - Cold desert.

Wednesday 20 January 2010

Pakkistan is not in india.... :O

Lol today was joke for a wednesday, everyone was on some shitty trip but heyhoe.
I walked to school with emma today cus she went for an interview which was nice cus its usually a long boring walk alone, and in art i made a paper penis, i just hope the glue sets, me and ryan are planning on extending it another 11 and a half feet and using it to hit people, like a penis lightsaber...

The best subject by far was english, we played articulate and i didnt know it but im the master of monks and wildlife programmes, but from the name of todays post not countries :/ i thought pakkistan was in india LOL
Marc made me lol like always and david was just a prik but a funny prik.

I've been getting hassel of mrs moorhouse but i farted near her tea so i got my revenge =D mwuhahhahahaha! and then i realised im 18 next year, man thats gone quick i can remember the first time i jacked of to american pie wat a day.

Peace out gangsters, reppin for nottz and shizz blad. (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment