I'm on the corner waiting for a light to come on
that's when i know that you're alone
it's cold in the desert water never sees the ground
special ones walk without sound

told me you love me, that i'd never die alone
hand over your heart lets go on
everyone knowed it everyone has seen the signs
i've always been known to cross lines

i never cried when i was feeling down
ive always been scared of the sound
jesus don't love me no-one carried my load
im too young to feel this old

nobody knows
nobody sees
nobody but me.

Kings of Leon - Cold desert.

Tuesday 19 January 2010

LaraKiara and the puff with wrinkley hands

Today was soo long, but it was so funny especially in science when we played piggy in the middle with daniels hat and he somehow slowed down time and caught the hat and ended the game which was gay but his angry face looks like the back end of an angry camel :P its soo funny, and lol at marc the metal bit on the hat hit him in the mouth, man felt dead. What is it with peoples obsession with beanies, i dont get it?
Dinner was boring but lara made me laugh, we just sat there and starred at lukes grandad hand it was wierd...
Then emma came to mine and had spag-heeeti-bolognese and we cotched which was fun because last time i saw her was a week ago =[

Nothing to exciting today just the same old shit, jokes and random blokes doing shizz :P

No comments:

Post a Comment