I'm on the corner waiting for a light to come on
that's when i know that you're alone
it's cold in the desert water never sees the ground
special ones walk without sound

told me you love me, that i'd never die alone
hand over your heart lets go on
everyone knowed it everyone has seen the signs
i've always been known to cross lines

i never cried when i was feeling down
ive always been scared of the sound
jesus don't love me no-one carried my load
im too young to feel this old

nobody knows
nobody sees
nobody but me.

Kings of Leon - Cold desert.

Sunday 17 January 2010

Numero Uno

Ok so i decided to make a blog becuase alot of people are doing it and i felt kinda left out, my lifes not that interesting but if someone reads this and laughs then ill be happy. Today has been slow, like any sunday i just spent today spray painting my bike and watching films on sky not very exciting, but hopefully tomorrow will be better, i think ill post some pics of my bike when its done, if i ever finish it that is im to lazy for my own good sometimes, but to start of with ive been told i need to put some pictures up of my tekken fights :P now for anybody that doesnt know, science = boring so i decided to make comic strips of differant teachers in a tekken style fight scenes against a well known character or celeb, ill post up a new one every time i have science, marc thinks there funny so they must be good, but for now im going to work on my blogs template. So night, lol bit of a shit first post but hey hoe sundays arent that postable.

No comments:

Post a Comment