I'm on the corner waiting for a light to come on
that's when i know that you're alone
it's cold in the desert water never sees the ground
special ones walk without sound

told me you love me, that i'd never die alone
hand over your heart lets go on
everyone knowed it everyone has seen the signs
i've always been known to cross lines

i never cried when i was feeling down
ive always been scared of the sound
jesus don't love me no-one carried my load
im too young to feel this old

nobody knows
nobody sees
nobody but me.

Kings of Leon - Cold desert.

Thursday 21 January 2010

hupr3wifbewfneflanjds

Todays been rather hillarious, especially in english lol thanks to marc harvey and daniel, we literally just beat the shit out of each other with daniels condom hat :L
Thats about the best bit of my day, which is gay but its nearly the weekend thank fuck i cant be arsed with mr hills scrotum like face its annoying.
One thing about today is that its been a month since i asked emma out, its been a very good month in all and im glad i asked her =] ly emma x.

Now i be off to watch big bang theory and eat salted snacks, over and out (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment